- Font size:
30/09/2022International Conference "The Latest Achievements of Biotechnology" in NAU
30/09/2022A collective monograph indexed in the Scopus database
30/09/2022A charity tournament in support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in NAU
30/09/2022NAU students take part in the restoration of the city of Makariv
30/09/2022The Faculty of Transport Management and Logistics of NAU held the event "FTML Family Map"
30/09/2022NAU faculty member completed a refresher course as part of the USAID Education Project
29/09/2022Maksym Lutskyi's working meetings at the 41st session of the Assembly of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
29/09/2022Maxym Lutskyi continues to work with international aviation industry specialists
29/09/2022NAU apecialists joined the lecture "Andriy Razumovsky – pages of Baturyn life"
29/09/2022Certification of graduate students at NAU
1113Ukrainian scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of accounting and auditing in the present"November 13, 2012
1114Scientific conference "Multimedia Technologies in Education"November 14-15, 2012
1115International scientific-practical conference "Managing high expressway moving objects and training of operators of complex systems"November 15-16, 2012
1118Scientific-practical seminar "Ways of Improving the Criminal Procedure Law to Limit the Constitutional Rights and Civil Rights in Criminal Proceedings"November 18, 2012
1120International Scientific Conference "Finance: Theory and Practice"November 20-21, 2012
1123International scientific conference "Problems of Air Transportation and Aviation Applications in the Fields of Economy"November 23, 2012
1128Scientific and Technical Conference "Problems of Global Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Air Traffic CNS / ATM»November 28-30, 2012
1128National Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Students "Problems of Navigation and Traffic Management"November 28-29, 2012
NAU Faculty of Economics and Business Administration held a seminar to review the results of the thesis work
On September 15 at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FEBA) of the National Aviation University was held a scientific seminar of the results of the thesis work of Volodymyr Tytykalo, associate professor, for the degree of Doctor of Economics "Methodological principles of space-process management of enterprise economic potential in a post-industrial development".
The scientific adviser in the work is the doctor of economics, professor, head of the Department of Economics of Air Transport of FEBA NAU Olena Arefieva.
The meeting was attended by
- Serhiy Smerichevskiy, Dean of the faculty,;
- Olga Vovk, deputy dean;
- Nataliya Kasyanova, head of the Department of Business Analytics and Digital Economy;
- Tetiana Knyazeva, head of the Department of Marketing;
- Tetiana Kosova, head of the Department of Finance, Accounting and Taxation;
- Olha Minochkina, professor of the Department of Economics and Business Technology;
- Lyudmila Orokhovska, Olha Polous, professors of the Department of Marketing;
- Nataliya Vasyutkina and Samira Piletska, professors of the Department of Economics of Air Transport;
- Serhiy Hrytsenko, professor of Logistics Department;
- Veronika Komandrovska and Anatoliy Tofanchuk, associate professors of the Department of Economics and Business Technology;
- Olena Rybak, assistant professor of the Department of Finance, Accounting and Taxation;
- Scientific and pedagogical employees of the Department of Air Transport Economics and the Department of Economics and Business Technologies.
The speaker outlined the main provisions and substantiated the provisions of scientific novelty.
According to the results, the participants of the seminar recommended the thesis for a further defense.
- Access to Public Information
- Terms publication of information on the site
© National Aviation University
Kiev, 1, Liubomyra Huzara ave.
email@example.com | (044)406-79-01