- About University
- Academic Council
- Department of Human Development and Social Communications
- Academic department
- Department of Marketing and Technical Development
- Structural Subdivisions Department
- Human Resources Department
- Juridical Department
- Department of International Affairs
- Service of The Chief Metrologist of NAU
- Capital Construction Department
- Security Service
- Medical Care
- Trade Union
- International Education Centre
- International Education Centre
- Aerospace Institute
- Institute of Information and Diagnostic Systems
- Institute of Air Navigation
- Institute of Airports
- Institute of Ecological Safety
- Law Institute
- Institute of Economics and Management
- Institute of International Relations
- Humanities Institute
- Preparatory Institute
- Institute of Сontinuing Education
- The Institute of Extramural and Distance Education
- ICAO Institute
- Institute of Advanced Technologies
- Science in the National Aviation University: history and present
- State Prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology
- Research projects
- Global satellite navigation systems GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, SBAS, GBAS
- Light multipurpose convertible aircraft (tiltrotor) САТ-68
- Trainer complex “Expert”
- Multipurpose unmanned aerial complex M-6 “SKYLARK”
- Unmanned airial vehicle М-7 «SKY PATROL»
- Aerodynamic complex
- Computer-aided reliability monitoring system of airline fleet
- Computer-aided reliability monitoring system of the Ukrainian fleet
- Robust flight control systems for light unmanned aerial vehiecles and piloted aircrafts
- Science intensive technologies of high presicion stabilized platforms development
- Science intensive technologies for development and modernization of high presicion navigation and control complexes for aviation, marine and space engineering
- The diagnostic technique of the aviation gas turbine engine’s (GTE) passage part
- Mobile informational, measuring and control complex
- Theory, methods and procedures of aircraft-in-flight external outline aerodynamical state diagnostics
- System of composite materials diagnostics using low-speed shock method
- The system of impedance diagnostics of composite materials
- Acoustic-emission diagnostics and monitoring of transport and tribotechnical systems, research of dynamic constructions characteristics
- Indentometr “Micron-gamma”
- Surface quality control with an interference profilometer
- Active system of internal combustion engines parameters’ monitoring
- Sparingly doped eutectic powedery materials and technologies of tribotechnical function coatings with gradient type structure
- Advanced machine of 2070 СМТ-1 type for material’s friction and wearing testing
- Monitoring of petrol actual losses from evaporation
- Sorbent for light fractures collection on objects of oil products supply system
- Nonpolluting complex for recycling used tires
- Complex for contamination level determination with following liquids and fuels rectification process
- Traffic intellectual monitoring system
- Space images processing
- Digital simulator of visual situation for TU-154 aircraft flight trainer
- Advanced digital flight trainer of L-410 aircraft
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Research Institutes and Subdivision
- Polish-Ukrainian Research Institute (Wroclaw )
- Research Institute of Integrated Telecommunication Technologies
- Ukrainian Scientific-Research Institute of Design and Ergonomics
- Scientific-Research Institute of Computer Technology of Engineering and Architecture
- State Scientific-Research Institute of Aviation
- Educational and Scientific Center " Aerospace Centre"
- Scientific and Production Center for Unmanned Aviation "Virage "
- Ukrainian Scientific-Research and Training Center for Chemmotology and Certification of Lubricants and Industrial Fluids
- Scientific-Research Center for Airport Ecological Problems
- Center for Operational Reliability of Aviation Equipment
- Scientific-Research Center for Information Support of the Operation of Aviation and Gas Transportation Equipment
- Center for Certification of Companies and Services providing Aviation Lubricants
- Research Laboratory for Aerodynamic Research
- " Aircraft Strength and Resource " Research Laboratory
- Research Laboratory for Nanotribology
- Research Laboratory for Technical Diagnostics
- Research Laboratory for Mechanics of Materials and Aerospace Engineering Constructions
- Research Laboratory for Information Security Systems
- Research Laboratory for Integrated Cals-tech "Solid "
- The Post-Graduate Course and Preparation for doctor's degree
- Student research
- Technical committee of standartizations
- Patent-license maintenance
- For students
1113Ukrainian scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of accounting and auditing in the present"November 13, 2012
1114Scientific conference "Multimedia Technologies in Education"November 14-15, 2012
1115International scientific-practical conference "Managing high expressway moving objects and training of operators of complex systems"November 15-16, 2012
1118Scientific-practical seminar "Ways of Improving the Criminal Procedure Law to Limit the Constitutional Rights and Civil Rights in Criminal Proceedings"November 18, 2012
1120International Scientific Conference "Finance: Theory and Practice"November 20-21, 2012
1123International scientific conference "Problems of Air Transportation and Aviation Applications in the Fields of Economy"November 23, 2012
1128Scientific and Technical Conference "Problems of Global Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Air Traffic CNS / ATM»November 28-30, 2012
1128National Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Students "Problems of Navigation and Traffic Management"November 28-29, 2012
1. Useful Model Patent № 46780, МПК G06C 7/00. DEVICE OF DETECTION AND TECHNICAL STANDBY SYSTEM FAILURE ISOLATION / Zelenkov Oleksandr Avramovych (UA); Holik Artur Petrovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200905968; filed 10.06.2009; issued 11.01.2010. Bul. №1.
The device of detection and technical standby system failure isolation consists of three technical control system redundancy channels, the outputs being connected to corresponding inputs of each refreshing elements, the outputs being device outputs. There are additionally three subtract units, a root-mean-square deviation measurement unit, three weight adders, a multiplier, a read-only memory, three coincidence units, three OR-circuits, three flip-flop units, three parameter indicators, three flip-flops and three channel number indicators.
2. Useful Model Patent № 47743, МПК В08В 9/00. OPERATING UNIT OF TILLAGE IMPLEMENT (DISK) / Yurchuk Volodymyr Petrovych (UA); Volokha Mykola Petrovych (UA); Volokha Vladyslav Mykolaiovych (UA); Boldyreva Larysa Vladyslavovna (UA); applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200908002; filed 29.07.2009; issued 25.02.2010. Bul. №4.
An operating unit of tillage implement (disk) contains a nave and radial edges located thereon. Furthermore, the cross section of each of the edges is made in the form of an equilateral trapezoid, and the radial section – in the form of a right triangle, which larger side is located perpendicularly to the axis of nave and intersects at right angle the major basis of trapezoid.
3. Useful Model Patent № 47857, МПК В64С 39/02. SINGLE-ENGINED UNMANNED AIRCRAFT FOR AERO-CHEMICAL OPERATIONS /Matiichyk Mykhailo Petrovych (UA); Kachalo Iryna Andriivna (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200909334; filed 11.09.2009; issued 25.02.2010. Bul. №4.
A single-engined unmanned aircraft for aero-chemical operations consists of an arrow-shaped and rectangular in plan wing, a nose nacelle and a tail boom made in the form of a common fuselage, a power plant, which is installed directly in the forward fuselage, V-shaped and arrow-shaped tail assembly and operating units, which are located directly in the internal volume of wing along its span. The wing, which is installed in the lower part of the fuselage, has reduced sweep angle. The tail assembly is made with a vertical non-detachable keel and a horizontal detachable stabilizer. Spring type chassis is made with front basic and rear controlled posts. Operating units are detachable and are suspended on brackets under the wing along its span.
4. Useful Model Patent № 47858, МПК G01N 15/08. DEVICE FOR DETERMINATION OF RESISTANCE TO BLASTING WITH AIR FLOW POROUS SOUND-ABSORBING MATERIALS / Shevchenko Yulia Serhiivna (UA); Tokarev Vadym Ivanovych (UA); Berehovyi Oleksandr Mykolaiovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200909336; filed 11.09.2009; issued 25.02.2010. Bul. №4.
Device for measurement of resistance to blasting with air flow of sound absorbing materials includes transparent tube with measuring ruler fixed outside it, flange installed in the lower part of the tube, connected by means of fitting to source of constant liquid flow rate with net damper and discharge tap, flange with unit for fixation of sample installed in the upper part of the pipe, under that one temperature indicator and manometer are placed. Device is equipped with tap for constant liquid flow rate for control of controlled rate of displacement of liquid piston in working zone of the device.
5. Useful Model Patent № 48180, МПК G02F 1/00, G02F 7/00. AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEM FOR ILLUMINATION INTENSITY IN STUDY ROOMS AND PRODUCTION FACILITIES / Synehlazov Viktor Mykhailovych (UA); Tupitsyn Mykola Fedorovych (UA); Prokopchuk Maksym Anatoliiovych (UA); applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200909338; filed 11.09.2009; issued 10.03.2010. Bul. №5.
The control system for illumination intensity in study rooms and production facilities comprises an analogue-digital system where it is possible to control illumination in the room which includes a sensitive thin-film photoresistor in the form of the illumination indicator, an analogue-digital converter, a digital-to-analogue converter, a phase power regulator as well as Darlington high-speed switches for an optocouple. The light gauge through the analogue-digital converter is connected to a parallel port of the computer. Intensity of the lighting device connected to the digital-to-analogue converter through a phase power regulator depending on a photoresistor signal is controlled by a computer program. The optocouple and Darlington switches protect the computer motherboard.
6. Useful Model Patent № 48181, МПК С04В 111/00, С04В 111/52, С04В 111/27. MIXTURE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF WATER-RESISTANT HEAT INSULATION-SOUND MATERIAL / Nikandrov Oleksandr Vsevolodovych (UA); Skrebnieva Svitlana Mykolaivna (UA); Diduk Iryna Ivanivna (UA); applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200909339; filed 11.09.2009; issued 10.03.2010. Bul. №5.
A mixture for the production of water-resistant heat insulation-sound material comprises basalt superthin fibre, expanded perlite sand and mineral binder, as binder component it comprises semidehydrated bentocolloid, obtained in the result of heat treatment at temperature 520 °C, leading to transition of binder component and composition in general to water resistance state, in the following component ratio (weight parts, %):
basalt superthin fibre
expanded perlite sand
semidehydrated bentonite colloid
7. Useful Model Patent № 48984, МПК G01R 21/00. AUTOMATED MEASURING DEVICE FOR PARAMETERS AND MODE OF OPERATION OF SYMMETRICAL LINES / Ilnytskyi Ludvig Yakovych (UA); Sibruk Leonid Viktorovych (UA); Bohatyr Volodymyr Tymofiiovych (UA); Scherbyna Olha Alimivna (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200911150; filed 03.11.2009; issued 12.04.2010. Bul. №7.
Automated device for measurement of parameters and mode of operation of symmetrical lines includes control computer device. Additionally there are connected two blocks of analog processing of signals each of which consists of two sub-blocks – sub-block of current and sub-block for voltage that include first high-frequency transformer that is connected to the first transmission line, second high-frequency transformer connected to second transmission line.
8. Useful Model Patent № 49051, МПК G02B 23/00. TELESCOPE / Antonov Volodymyr Kostiantynovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200912041; filed 24.11.2009; issued 12.04.2010. Bul. №7.
The telescope has a convex mirror and a radiation receiver
9. Useful Model Patent № 49052, МПК Н03М 13/00. DEVICE FOR DECODING SINGLE NONBINARY ERRORS / Zhukov Ihor Anatoliiovych (UA); Kubytskyi Valerii Ivanovych (UA); Synelnikov Oleksii Oleksiiovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200912043; filed 24.11.2009; issued 12.04.2010. Bul. №7.
A device for decoding single nonbinary errors comprises a unit of information sites, a set of control units, an error detection unit, a correction error unit. In the unit of information sites magnitudes of R1 and R2 imbalances are determined and magnitudes of Q0 and Q1 syndrome are calculated , which comprises magnitude of a distortion polynom .
10. Useful Model Patent № 49210, МПК С25D 15/00. COMPOSITION FOR PRODUCING WEARING RESISTANT COMPOSITE ELECTROLYTIC COATINGS BASED ON NICKEL / Kindrachuk Miroslav Vasyliovych (UA); Luchka Myron Vasyliovych (UA); Korniienko Anatolii Oleksandrovych (UA); Fedorchuk Svitlana Volodymyrivna (UA); Bilyk Yuriy Myroslavovich (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200910246; filed 09.10.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
A composition of electrolyte for obtaining wear-resistant composite electrolytic nickel-based coatings containing nickel chloride, boric acid and ultrafine particles. With the increase in wear resistance at the increased temperatures it additionally contains grains of eutectic heat resisting alloy of spherical shape, given size and quantity of 20-100 microns in the diameter, in the amount of 10-100 g/liter.
11. Useful Model Patent № 49211, МПК В64С 19/00. METHOD OF MODELLING LOSS OF SPATIAL ORIENTATION BY CREWS AND IDENTIFICATION OF RISKS OF LARGE ROLLS / Hulenko Viktoria Dmytrivna (UA); Khokhlov Yevhen Mykhailovych (UA); Hryschenko Yurii Vitaliiovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200910247; filed 09.10.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
A method of modelling loss of spatial orientation (LSO) by crews and identification of risks of large rolls consists in that an area of acceptable and unacceptable risks is determined by probable distribution of flight. At the same time, when flying under normal conditions following operations are made: determination of normal distribution of flight parameters, transformation of alternating parameters (roll) according to the modulus, statistical processing modular histograms, smoothing modular histograms by the method of least squares, separation of a canonical part of modular distribution of parameters, verification of a canonical part (Kolmogorov, Pearson) according to the fitting criteria, definition and approximation of the "tail" of non-canonical part, definition of high-risk areas by a ratio of the area of canonical part and the "tail" of distribution, measurement of the risk level as the ratio of areas, assessment of the risk level from the point of view of acceptability or unacceptability, conducting anti-stress training of flight crews of aircraft of new generations with signalling of the parameters according to regulatory documents, while on flights in special situations a direct transformation (transformation of distribution law) is conducted, transition from normal to log-normal distribution law, analysis of the parameters of log-normal distribution, increasing the efficiency of flight operations, development of the measures for anti-stress training the flight crews of new generations with index signalling the parameters according to the regulatory documents.
12. Useful Model Patent № 49293, МПК С02F 1/40, E02B 15/04. PROCESS FOR THE PURIFICATION OF WATER FROM OIL PRODUCTS / Mykhalevska Tetiana Viacheslavivna (UA); Fokin Andrii Volodymyrovych (UA); Franchuk Hryhorii Mykhailovych (UA); Kramarenko Raisa Mykolaivna (UA); applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200911148; filed 03.11.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
A process for the preparation of water from oil products comprises the use of specially treated sorbents. Sorbent is encapsulated granules based on sphagnous moss Brachythecium velutinum by diameter of 0.1 mm and size of macro- and mesopores of 0.3-0.5 and 0.1-0.25 micrometers, subjected to the heat treatment of 250 °C with exposition of 15 min., used by placing into the polluted water to 1 day in expenditure rate of 3-5 g/l with the further collection from its surface by synthetic rope of 10 cm diameter and regeneration in automatic flocculating centrifuge for 1 hour.
13. Useful Model Patent № 49294, МПК C25D 3/00. METHOD For producing black chromium coatings / Boldyrev Yevhen Ivanovych (UA); Ivanova Natalia Dmytrivna (UA); Stadnyk Olha Oleksandrivna (UA); Ivanov Serhii Vitaliiovych (UA); Sokolskyi Heorhii Volodymyrovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200911149; filed 03.11.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
A method for producing black chromium coatings from electrolyte based on chromic acid relates to the field of application of electroplatings, in particular to the electrolytic application of black chromium, which can be used in optics, mechanical engineering, radioelectronic engineering, the manufacture of electrovacuum devices, photographic equipment etc. That is where the increase of absorption of light, heat resistance, corrosion resistance is required.
14. Useful Model Patent № 49295, МПК G01В5/26, G01В 17/00. METHOD FOR DETERMINATION OF AREA OF CRACKS FORMED IN MATERIALS / Filonenko Serhii Fedorovych (UA); Nimchenko Tetiana Vasylivna (UA); Kosmach Oleksandr Pavlovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200911151; filed 03.11.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
Method for determination of area of cracks formed in materials includes loading material with simultaneous determination of characteristics by which one makes conclusion on area of crack formed in material. As characteristics named above one registers radiation of signals of acoustic emission and area of formed crack one determines by area under envelope line of registered signal of acoustic emission from crack.
15. Useful Model Patent № 49400, МПК В64С 1/00. AIRCRAFT / Antonov Volodymyr Kostiantynovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200912039; filed 24.11.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
An aircraft has two pairs of connected consoles of wings forming a closed rigid structure. Its fuselage contains arches connected by a longitudinal beam, and additional consoles of wings, which are fastened in the upper parts of the arches, and their edge lines are connected with the consoles of wing.
16. Useful Model Patent № 49401, МПК В64С 37/00. MULTI-STAGE AEROSPACE PLANE / Antonov Volodymyr Kostiantynovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200912040; filed 24.11.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
A multi-stage aerospace plane includes a multistage rocket carrier and an aerospace plane. Its stages are parts of a wing.
17. Useful Model Patent № 49402, МПК С10G 99/00METHOD FOR MAINTENANCE AND INCREASING OF TIME OF INDUCTION PERIOD OF OXIDATION OF HYDROCARBON LIQUIDS (GASOLINES) / Boichenko Serhii Valeriiovych (UA); Cherniak Larysa Mykolaivna (UA); Morozov Volodymyr Ivanovych (UA); Morozova Iryna Volodymyrivna (UA); Stepenko Oleh Oleksandrovych (UA); applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200912042; filed 24.11.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
A method for maintenance and increasing of time of induction period of oxidation of hydrocarbon liquids (gasolines) comprises using of magnetic fields of constant magnet, located on the surface or over the surface of separation liquid-air with sufficient tension, magnetic field gradient and direction of tension vector of stationary magnetic field.
18. Useful Model Patent № 49403, МПК В64С 23/00. VORTEX GENERATOR / Udartsev Yevhen Pavlovych (UA); Scherbynos Oleksandr Hryhorovych (UA); Zhdanov Oleksandr Ivanovych (UA); Davydov Oleksandr Rubenovych (UA).; applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № u200912044; filed 24.11.2009; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
A vortex generator comprises a bearing surface. A rush is located on the front edge of the bearing surface.
19. Patent № 90288, МПК В64D 11/00, G02B 3/08. METHOD OF PRODUCING MASTER MODEL FOR PRODUCTION OF FLAT SPHERICAL FRESNEL LENS (EMBODIMENTS) / Skrypets Andrii Vasyliovych (UA); Tronko Volodymyr Dmytrovych (UA); Krasnov Volodymyr Mykolaiovych (UA); Marchenko Mykhailo Leontiiovych (UA); Kozhokhina Olena Volodymyrivna (UA); applicant and patentholder National Aviation University. - № а200706806; filed 18.06.2007; issued 26.04.2010. Bul. №8.
The inventions relate to manufacturing technology of spherical lenses with discontinuous surfaces. A method for producing a master model for production of a flat spherical Fresnel lens consists in that first two blanks are treated for producing similar inverse spherical profiles. Each blank is conventionally divided into n layers by planes perpendicular to the main optical axis, from the first blank even layers are cut counting from the centre, from the other blank - odd layers. Then from each layer a cylinder is cut, which axis coincides with the main optical axis, and external diameter is equal to the maximum diameter of the hole of appropriate layer. The produced elements are attached by flat ends on a flat non-deformable surface symmetrically to the main optical axis, and a protective layer is applied on shape-generating surface. A method of producing a master model for production of flat spherical Fresnel lens from a reference model consists in that first two blanks are treated for producing identical direct spherical profiles, each blank is conventionally divided into n layers, from the first blank even layers are cut counting from the centre, and from another blank - odd layers. In all layers, except the central layer, along the main optical axis holes are cut with a diameter, which is equal to the smaller diameter of the rolling circle of layers. The produced elements are attached by flat ends on a flat surface, on shape-generating surface a protective layer is applied, and the produced reference model of spherical Fresnel lens is used for manufacture of a master model. The invention provides ease of manufacturing the master models for production of the Fresnel lenses, while maintaining the accuracy of formation of spherical surfaces.
- Access to Public Information
- Terms publication of information on the site
© National Aviation University
Technical support NDI ITT NAU
Kiev, prosp.Kosmonavta Komarova 1
firstname.lastname@example.org | (044)406-79-01