Office of Innovative Education Projects Management
The department provides consulting services to project managers, ensures the introduction, standardization, and development of the latest processes of search, initiation, monitoring, and synthesis of research results, facilitating access to resources, methods, equipment, and technology required for project implementation.
Deputy Chief – Yevhen Bovsunovsky
Main tasks and functions:
- monitoring of new project announcements, cooperation with partners;
- providing consultations and methodological assistance to project managers in forming project applications and project management;
- providing advice and assistance in submitting proposals;
- project support (if required), forming a general information system on project directions;
- participation in NAU project portfolio management; and
- forming of and filing data into general access information resources on NAU and partners’ prospective developments, ongoing and completed projects.
03058, Kyiv, Ukraine
1, Liubomyra Huzara ave.,
Building 1, office 415
+38 044 406-79-83