Office of Doctoral and Postgraduate Studies
The Office plans, organizes, administers, and controls the scientific process of training highly qualified personnel, as well as coordinates University’s structural units that train post-graduates for the degrees of PhD and Doctor of Science.
Main tasks and functions:
- drafting an enrollment plan for postgraduate and doctoral studies under government order and controlling structural units regarding its timely and full implementation;
- concluding contracts for paid training in postgraduate and doctoral studies with citizens of Ukraine, as well as foreign nationals;
- planning research work, organizing and controlling the research process by postgraduate students, doctoral students, and applicants;
- accounting and analyzing statistical indicators for the training of scientific and pedagogical staff; and
- controlling annual and semester attestation of postgraduate students, doctoral students, and applicants.
03058, Kyiv, Ukraine
1, Liubomyra Huzara ave.,
Building 1, office 225
+38 044 497-72-13
+38 044 406-74-84