Media Communications Center
The Media Communications Center is engaged in public relations and communication with media; strategically positions the University in the media space; and shapes its positive image in Ukraine and beyond.
The Center consists of the following structural units:
Head: Oleksiy Klochkivsky.
Press service sector, Aviator newspaper editorial office
Head: Roman Yaroshenko.
PR and advertising sector
Head: Olena Vaskivska.
Information processing and analysis sector
Head: Daniil Khmelnytskiy.
Main tasks and functions:
- formation of a unified information policy of the University, monitoring, and control of its observance;
- creating a positive image and building up University reputation by covering the specifics of its operation in university and other media, participation in specialized exhibitions and partaking in the development and distribution of promotional products;
- implementation of PR and advertising campaigns in the media, social networks and other online platforms; and
- establishing quality communication with the press services of ministries, departments, enterprises, educational institutions and representatives of the media.
Areas of activity:
- making of text, photographic, audiovisual content about NAU activity and achievements;
- drafting of press announcements, press releases, interviews, articles, commentaries, and other information materials about the University activity for the media and social platforms;
- maintaining constant contacts with media;
- content-making and systematic updating of NAU’s web portal and official pages on social networks, within its competence;
- publication of NAU newspaper “AVIATOR”; and
- organization of permanent information and analytical monitoring to cover information about the activities of the university.
03058, Kyiv, Ukraine
1, Liubomyra Huzara ave.,
Building 1, office 142
+38 044 406-75-90