Management and Administration Office
The Management and Administration Office was founded to implement the state policy in the field of higher education, ensure NAU’s effective functioning and operational management of its structural units.
Main tasks and functions:
- ensuring the organizational and administrative activities of the rector, the rectorate, promoting the management of other departments of the university;
- monitoring of strategic work of faculties, institutes, and territorially separated educational structural subdivisions of the University;
- monitoring the implementation by NAU’s structural units of tasks defined by Ukrainian laws, normative acts of central executive bodies, orders, instructions of NAU leadership, and other documents related to the University activity;
- coordinating interaction of NAU’s structural subdivisions on introduction of safe activity of educational services; and
- interacting with other structural units of the University to address issues within its competence.
Main areas of activity:
- analysis, planning and monitoring of management activities;
- organizational and administrative support of the University;
- control over the implementation of decisions of the University management;
- e-government; and
- preparation and holding of university events.
03058, Kyiv, Ukraine
1, Liubomyra Huzara ave.,
Building 1, office 201
+38 044 406-74-59