The Center provides information services to potential applicants, participates in organizing the work of the Admissions Commission.
Main tasks and functions:
- qualified provision of information services to potential applicants;
- work with structural units of the University on the issues of student enrollment;
- participation in organizing the work of the Admissions Commission;
- participation in the development and approval of the Rules of Admission to the University; and
- analysis of the University’s enrollment campaign and development of proposals to enhance the performance of the Admissions Commission and career guidance work in general.
Areas of activity:
- providing consultation to potential applicants for admission to the University in any manner available to the applicant;
- monitoring of normative and administrative documents of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on admission;
- providing advice on EDEBO;
- preparation and publication of the schedule of enrollment consultations and tests; and
- setting up registration of personal files of entrants and their transfer to the HR department.
03058, Kyiv, Ukraine
1, Liubomyra Huzara ave.,
Building 8, office 023
+38 044 406-70-38
+38 044 497-41-05